Implementing MPS: Managed Print Services Process
Every client is unique, so to begin the process we need to complete a full and totally free audit to uncover your needs, requirements and existing printing environment. This enables us to come up with a streamlined and cost effective solution.
Our objective will be to analyse all business-relevant document flows in order to increase productivity.
With that said, there is a typical process that we go through with all our clients. To give you an idea of how implementing a Managed Print Services solution might look for you, we’ve listed the standard process below.
The process is a collaborative one, designed to have minimum impact on your staff.
FREE Print Audit
Week 1: Establish a base line
- Agree the project scope role out for week 1 – Cost: £0 FREE
- Discuss the timescale
- Discover the current state
- Install printer discovery software to begin analysis of fleet
Week 2: Map Devices
- Site visits
- Collate’s staff will visit your site and, using floor plans provided, will plot your print/copy devices. This is an essential part of the process for producing the future designs
- Initial discussions on a ‘print policy’ will begin
Week 3: Present draft proposals & discuss
- Exploring the options
- Using the collected data we will present you with a number of cost effective solutions compared with your ‘current state’
- With input from you we will agree the print policy and the preferred future state
Week 4: Future state recommendation
- Agree the way forward
- Using all the information gathered, and our 20+ years experience in the industry, we will provide you with a proposal showing you where you currently are, your future state, the savings and detail into how they are achieved