The Benefits of Managed Print Services (MPS)
With Collate’s MPS you only need to think about the content on the piece of paper that comes out of the printer or multifunctional device (MFD). Our dedicated Remote MPS and field-based technical engineers will manage everything else.
“Firms that actively manage their printer fleets can save up to 30% of their printing costs”
The Gartner Group
FREE Print Audit
What Can Managed Print Services do for you?
- Full visibility of your total print costs gives you the ability to control and reduce them
- Cuts out wasted time and costs of internally managing multiple devices
- Eliminates security issues and concerns by using enhanced “print security”
- Manages transition to a consolidated, integrated print infrastructure, reducing waste and energy consumption
- Multiple suppliers providing multiply invoices are replaced into a single, consolidated and predictable bill
- A more reliable and usable print environment
- Faults diagnosed and wherever possible fixed remotely before they impact your business
- Reduced stock requirement
Collate can pro-actively manage all of your output devices, freeing you to focus on your core business. This is a significant advantage when you consider that up to 40% of internal IT helpdesk resources can be taken up with supporting print devices. We also manage your supply needs pro-actively, so replacement consumables arrive before you run out. There are obsolete toner cartridges currently sitting in your storerooms right now and those have costs associated with them. Managed Print Services will also make printing costs more predictable, so even if an old device needs to be replaced, the organization’s capital expense budget doesn’t take a hit. Want to know more? Contact Collate today for your Free Print Audit to see how you could benefit.